- Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars!
- Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties.
- Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency
- Unmatched degree of hold.
- Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products.
- Resealable wax case
130°C Iron Temperature
Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow.
-6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature
For damp to wet snow conditions
-12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature
Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions
-30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature
For cold and aggressive snow conditions
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|