- Solda F15 is a great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity (40-70%) and for training on those days you really want to feel fast.
- F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical.
- Same temperature ranges as the F31 line.
- 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax.
- 35g size comes in a deoderant style stick for easy application.
Yellow: -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F
Ideal for transformed snow in wamer temperatures above and just below freezing. Ideal in spring-like conditions.
Pink: -6 to 0C, 21 to 32F
We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of.
Red: -10 to -2C, 14 to 27F
For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity
Violet: -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F
A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity.
Green: -20 to -11C, -4 to 14F
An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed at an economic price.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Yellow / 60g||0015ye||SOL25294247G|
|Yellow / 180g||0832YE||SOL26605871G|
|Red / 35g (stick)||ST15RE||SOL30539283G|
|Red / 60g||0015RE||SOL25321692G|
|Pink / 35g (stick)||ST15PI||SOL31592660G|
|Pink / 60g||0015PI||SOL23263601G|
|Pink / 180g||0832PI||SOL24774049G|
|Pink / 250g||0830pi||SOL24615662K|
|Green / 35g (stick)||ST15GR||SOL32438246G|
|Green / 60g||0015GR||SOL23312638G|
|Green / 180g||0832GR||SOL25283849G|
|Green / 250g||0830GR||SOL23103847N|