- The TNN ADV pads use the black ADM compound in a V-brake backing.
- Developed with Australian National Champion Andrew Dickey, they combine the features of the TNN blues and top selling LGMs.
- Performs extremely well under a large variety of conditions.
- Hand-glued to TNN's trademark CNC backing, which is grit blasted inside the pad cavities, ultrasonic cleaned, and glued under pressure and then hand sanded.
- Suitable for use with front or rear brake.
- Works well on light, medium or harsh grinds (for wet conditions). Even performs well on dull grinds.
- Longer lifespan due to the fact the ADM doesn't require a fresh grind to perform.
- More resistant to contaminates such as dust,mud,water.
- 8mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life.
- Sold as a pair.
Some feedback from top test riders:
Abel Mustieles: "I really like the black compound on the front"
Andrew Dickey: "I think they're sharper with more bite"
Michal Nowak: "TNN Blacks, they are the best"
Please Note: Due to the super stiff characteristics of the metal backings, it is important to set up these pads so that they are completely square with the rim, otherwise they will wear unevenly, leading to decreased brake performance and pad life.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|