Replacement wheels for Swix and Pro-Ski S5e rollerskis.
- 25mm wide and 100 mm tall.
- Aluminum hub is bonded to a black rubber that provides good pavement grip and smooth skate ski action.
- Tall wheel rolls over small foreign matter on the road surface better than smaller diameter wheels.
- Available in slow, medium and fast.
- Slow wheels are durable and good for training.
- Medium wheels are a good balance of durability and speed. The S5e rollerskis are sold with medium speed wheels.
- Fast wheels are great for racing or anyone looking for more speed with less effort.
The complete S5e wheel includes:
Pro-Ski S5e wheel, interior bearing spacer, 2 bearings, an axle, two 6mm exterior washers, one axle nut.
The S5e wheel can be purchased as a "wheel only". See the video link on this page for instructions on bearing removal and installation.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Std Wheel Only (No Bearings, etc)||S5e-wheel-Medium||PRO20607669L|
|Fast Wheel Only||S5e-wheel-Fast||PRO23794760L|
|Slow Wheel Only||S5e-Wheel-Slow||PRO2247762L|