Tubeless tire sealant developed by Orange Seal for use in cold environments.
- Consists of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles Orange Seal calls "nanites". When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road.
- Orange Seal uses a proprietary premium latex developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The mixture has a long life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures.
- Contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients.
- Proven to seal up to 1/4inch tire punctures.
- Subzero sealant is specially formulated to perform well at extreme frigid temperatures.
- Great for fatbikes!
- Sold in 8oz bottle.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|