- Lightweight, competition proven front tire from world famous bike trials brand Monty.
- Developed and tested by multiple time World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier.
- Low block tread design helps save weight.
- Widely spaced tread pattern increases grip and sheds mud better in natural terrain.
- Cut-outs from the central tread blocks reduce weight further as well as improve grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces.
- Thin sidewalls keep weight to a minimum.
- Slow rebound rubber compound improves grip and gives the tire a predictable feel.
- Folding bead reduces unnecessary weight.
- Available in 26 x 2.0" size.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|