- New from Monty, their Black Edition Brake Resin.
- Designed to work as a cleaner, more effective alternative to tar to improve rim brake performance.
- An easy way to improve rim brake performance on smooth rims or when a grind has worn down.
- To apply, simply spin your wheel and lightly scrub some resin onto the braking surface.
- Only a small amount is needed for each application.
- Can be used with both smooth and ground rims.
- For use with rim brakes only.
- Supplied in a Monty box with the resin in a convenient plastic case.
- Block size: 55mm x 25mm x 16mm
- Sold singly.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
if i use normal tar or resin in the rain my brakes r worse then without it, but this works way better, after dumping a bottle of water on my rim bakes where better then without it the resin, I carry my resin in my pocket, normal resin just brakes in little pieces that r un usable, i lose half a block every time, but this comes in a little plastic rap thing that keeps that from happening