High end lightweight classic ladies boot.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- New, revolutionary quick lock lacing system with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight – that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Optimally tuned with the help of World Cup athletes for professional racing use.
The fit of this boot is one that is specifically designed for female athletes. Fischer uses a narrow heel counter and the placement of the arch a bit farther forward.
These classic boots use the soft R3 Pebax sole designed for NNN bindings. This produces a boot that is flexible under foot. It also allows the skier to sense the perfect time to apply the force for classic kick. Skiers who possess good downhill technique will appreciate this boot.
The weight of the boot, about the same as New Balance 766 running shoes, will help a racer keep that winning cadence at the end of a long race.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|