The professional solution from the World Cup. If you have racing in your blood then you should have these original racing skis under your feet.
- All Carbonlites feature the NIS plate, which is compatible with the Rottefella R4 and Xcelerator Bindings. Salomon bindings can be mounted through the plate.
- H-Plus model with base and finish from the World Cup offers optimum performance at over -5°C and in hard conditions.
- Hole Ski Tip, which uses HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- Uses a DTG World Cup Plus Grind for a deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions.
- Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight.
- Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Air Core Carbonlite is the lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500g per ski and top performance.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Medium / 171||09002972008689||N11815-171||FIS403059171|
|Medium / 176||09002972008641||N11815-176||FIS407584366|
|Medium / 181||09002972008702||N11815-181||FIS404693371|
|Medium / 186||09002972008658||N11815-186||FIS402103276|
|Medium / 191||09002972008726||N11815-191||FIS407999321|
|Stiff / 176||09002972008740||N11915-176||FIS428224626|
|Stiff / 181||09002972008788||N11915-181||FIS423453681|
|Stiff / 186||09002972008757||N11915-186||FIS423947476|
|Stiff / 191||09002972008801||N11915-191||FIS422496961|