Everyone hates the “Know it all”, But what about the “Do it all”? The Rhino was conceived from this idea: Let’s make the best all-around, go-anywhere fat bike. Ready for snow, sand, and trails, you can make it fun for your after work ride or a longer bike packing adventure. It had to be lively, balanced, light weight and comfortable, and of course, have clearance for the biggest tires available!
- Made with custom 6000 series alloys
- Compatible with suspension or rigid forks.
- Pacific Blue or Aleutian green
- Tapered Head Tube, 44mm Upper Cup, 56mm Lower Cup
- Optimized for 1X drive trains
- 31.6mm Seatpost
- Clearance for 4.8? tires on 100mm rims.
- Accommodates 27.5+ and 29+ tires
- Sliding dropouts that can be run geared or single speed.
We stock the blue GX1 Bluto Rhino bikes but they are also available from Fatback in other parts configurations.
|Fork||Rockshox Bluto Tapered|
|Rims/Wheels||Sun Ringle Mule Fut|
|Tires||Kenda Juggernaut Sport 4.5"|
|Crankset||Raceface Affect Cinch 30t|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram GX1|
|Shifters||GX1 Gripshift 1X11|
|Handlebars||Fatback TG1 Bar 740mm|
|Stem||Fatback TS1 Stem|
|Brakes||Sram Guide R|
|Seat Post||Fatback Carbon|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Pacific Blue 16"||FAT38542125E||FAT38542125E|
|Pacific Blue 18"||FAT401366878||FAT401366878|
|Pacific Blue 20"||FAT403222420||FAT403222420|