- Echo's entry-level 26" bike built around their Mark V 26" frame.
- Stable geometry is great for learning basics as well as progressing to more advanced techniques.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Grey anodized frame with black parts.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Echo TR disc brake in front and TR rim brake in back provide good stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Echo Mark V 26" with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo SL 26" Disc|
|Stem||Echo TR Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo Aluminum Riser|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR|
|Brake Booster||Echo SL 2-Bolt|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bash|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 15t|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Pace 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent 2.25"|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Splined Non-Disc 135mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|