- Echo's original 24" bike built around their Mark V 24" frame.
- 24" wheels provide a good compromise between 20" and 26" bikes, retaining the ability to roll well over obstacles while still being nimble.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Echo TR front disc and rear rim brake provide good stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Black anodized frame with red color scheme.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1070mm
- Chainstays: 360mm
- BB Height: +70mm
- Reach: 665mm
- Head Angle: 72°
|Frame||Echo Mark V 24" with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 26" Disc|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30|
|Handlebar||Echo TR Riser|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR|
|Brake Booster||Echo SL 2-Bolt|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bash|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR 14t Splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Snyper 2.0|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Non-Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|