- The Czar Street Trials frame fills the gap between trials and bmx.
- Short wheelbase and streety geometry make it great for spins, manuals and bunnyhops.
- Drilled out gussets on the top and downtubes at the headtube for increased strength
- CNC-machined bottom bracket/chainstay yoke is durable and stiff.
- 135mm spaced horizontal dropouts feature Echo's easy to use integrated chain tensioners. They're tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional chain tensioner or derailleur, plus they're lighter.
- Uses Echo's "Spanish Style" bottom bracket (supplied with frame).
- Disc mount brace between seatstay and chainstay increases frame strength near disc mount.
- Updated with Echo's new integrated headset, which reduces weight and stack height.
- IS disc mount and dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts.
- Available in anodized black or purple.
- Wheelbase: 995mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 15mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Reach: 640mm
- Head Tube Length: 103mm
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|