- Czar's Street Trials bike is ideal for someone wanting to mix some BMX and street moves in with trials.
- More neutral geometry than a pure trials bike gives a more familiar feel to a normal bike for beginners and anyone coming from a BMX or mountain bike riding background.
- A super versatile bike; take it in the skate park, ride some rocks, practice manuals and ride it to and from spots.
- Quality Echo and Czar parts throughout provide great value and performance.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Wheelbase: 985mm
- Chainstays: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 645mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Czar Street Trials 24" with integrated tensioners black, red or grey|
|Fork||Czar Street Disc black or red|
|Stem||Echo CNC 90 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Czar High Rise|
|Brakes||Echo SL 180mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Platform|
|Cranks||Echo SL Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bashring|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS|
|Freewheel||Echo TR splined|
|Cog||Echo TR splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Front Rim||Echo SL Double Wall|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Rear Rim||Echo SL Double Wall|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Disc splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|