- Lightweight top-end 20" bike from Spanish brand Clean.
- Developed and extensively tested by UCI World Champion Abel Mustieles.
- Tapered frame and fork provide excellent stiffness and durability.
- Integrated chain tensioner with vertical dropouts means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches.
- Unique disc mount is tucked out of the way between the chainstay and seatstay and is machined as one piece with the dropout to improve durability and braking power.
- Asymmetrical frame design with a large diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell results in superior stiffness, giving the rider maximum power transfer to the pedals.
- Clean's BB30 3-Piece crankset is stiffer than traditional ISIS cranks and the Clean 135 engagement point splined freewheel is easy to install and remove.
- Hope Trials disc brakes with Clean rotors provide unparalleled stopping power, while the Clean disc protector helps keep the rotor protected from impacts.
- Monty Pro Race tires have great bounce and traction in all conditions.
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +87mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 605mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Clean X2 20" Tapered w/integrated tensioner|
|Fork||Clean X2 Aluminum Tapered|
|Headset||Clean Tapered Internal|
|Stem||Clean 152 x 31.6º|
|Handlebar||Clean Aluminum High Rise|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 160mm|
|Pedals||Clean Single Cage|
|Cranks||Clean BB30 3-Piece 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Clean BB30 Pressfit|
|Freewheel||Clean Sealed Bearing 135ep Splined|
|Cog||Clean Aluminum 12t threaded|
|Front Tire||Monty Pro Race 20 x 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Clean Single Wall 20", 28h|
|Front Hub||Clean 100D 28h|
|Rear Tire||Monty Pro Race 19 x 2.6"|
|Rear Rim||Clean Single Wall 19", 32h|
|Rear Hub||Clean 116D, 32h|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|