- Updated hydraulic rim brake lever from Racing Line.
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and inlaid with 3k carbon fiber to reduce weight.
- New lever body design routes the brake line much closer to the bar making it harder for the line to be damaged in crashes.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware.
- 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction.
- Features a redesigned CNC 4-finger HS33 lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible.
- Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer (spare included), making sealing the bleed port easier.
- New hinged clamp design reduces weight over the previous lever, but still allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips.
- Flip-flop design allows lever to be run as right or left.
- Compatible with Racing Line, Magura, and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use.
- Available in anodized black with rainbow ti fittings or red lever body with gold ti fittings.
- Shroud/compression nut and olive sold separately.
Please note: When installing the lever, ensure the clamp is closed as much as possible by hand before inserting the bolt. Failure to do so can result in cross-threading or stripping the lever body.
Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|