- Top of the line skate ski from Madshus.
- RED stands for Race Engineered Development.
- Designed, tested, and proven by some of the top athletes in the world.
- The Redline boasts superior gliding properties and maximum power transfer.
- The PR 100X Core is a high-performance Rohacell foam core that was developed for extreme strength-to-weight applications in aeronautics that helps provide dampening properties and adds strength and stiffness to the ski without extra weight.
- Uses Triaxial Braiding Construction which interlocks strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber around the entire core to produce excellent torsional rigidity and strength while maintaining a lively feel and light-weight.
- P200 Nano Black base for cold conditions.
- Distinctive splay at the tip and tail translates into a silky soft transition from ski to ski and a forgiving ride in less than perfect conditions.
- NIS binding plate.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|50-65 / 180||886745715955||N17030170118050||MAD401824835|
|50-65 / 185|
|50-65 / 190|
|60-75 / 180|
|60-75 / 185||886745715221||N17030170118560||MAD404429395|
|60-75 / 190|
|80-95 / 180|
|80-95 / 185|
|80-95 / 190||886745713326||N17030170119080||MAD406625135|