- Fischer's Twin Skin Carbon is an extremely light skin ski for top performance.
- Plus base model is ideal for a range of conditions.
- Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions result in smooth and balanced gliding.
- Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.
- Teflon coating on the skins minimizes moisture absorption and subsequent icing.
- A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base very fast, especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system.
- Features a Carbon Pro tip and tail, which uses carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- 902 camber race ski construction with noticeable pressure relief at the ski tip and tail for a direct, quick and safe kick phase.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight.
- Air Core HM Carbon core is Fischer's lightest ski core.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Medium / 192||9002972249976||N18817-192||FIS36363946M|
|Medium / 197||9002972249983||N18817-197||FIS36387287M|
|Stiff / 197||9002972250064||N18917-197||FIS38936271M|
|Stiff / 202||9002972250071||N18917-202||FIS38919522M|
|Stiff / 207||9002972250088||N18917-207||FIS3857331M|