- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- New, revolutionary quick lock lacing system with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight – that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Features Fischer's top racing Xcelerator sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimized flex and torsional stiffness.
The fit of this boot is one that comes as close as any to really accommodating all kinds of feet. It has a wider toe box than the last version, which makes it fit more people, better. Fischer uses a heel fit strap that can adjust the boot for narrow or wide heeled skiers.
The weight of the boot, about the same as New Balance 766 running shoes, will help a racer keep that winning cadence at the end of a long race.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|