- Lightweight junior race skate binding from Fischer.
- Uses Fischer's completely redesigned Turnamic binding system.
- Individual adjustments are possible within a matter of seconds without any tools.
- Sliding the binding forward provides more stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
- Locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is pre-selected using snap hooks on the heel rails.
- Low profile binding height ensures a low standing position and maximum stability.
- Broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry provides direct power transfer.
- Ergonomically designed Turn Lock lever with secure-grip components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|