- Featherweight racing skate boot with World Cup experience from Fischer.
- World Cup Carbon Cuff that provides perfect side to side stability and outstanding freedom of movement front to back.
- Heel counter made of high-quality carbon fiber holds the World Cup Carbon Cuff and gives you an optimum heel fit and robust protection.
- Ratchet Lock Buckle with fine, easy adjustment over the instep makes the foot even more secure and enables better power transfer.
- Additional velcro outer fastener where the instep is .
- Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it!
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on and taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Fischer's new Turnamic Race Skate Sole is made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopan® and enables a lower stand height for more stability.
- The sole is made from a hard inner material for better power transfer and a softer surface material for better grip on slippery surfaces.
- Arch support for stability and extra torsional stiffness.
- Cleat geometry without flex grooves for better power transfer.
- Thermo Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer provides insulation to keep out the cold.
- The Extended Fit System adds versatility by allowing one of the insoles to be removed to create more space.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|