- Fischer's top of the line featherweight classic women's boot.
- World Cup technologies in the Carbonlite boot offer the optimum set-up for outstanding results.
- Designed for female athletes with a narrower heel counter and a more forward arch placement.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap is very light and individually thermoformable.
- Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it!
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on and taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Fischer's new Turnamic Race Classic Sole is made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopan® and enables a lower stand height for more stability.
- Flex grooves and soft sole flex support a smooth kick action.
- Optimally tuned with the help of World Cup athletes for professional racing use.
- The Extended Fit System adds versatility by allowing one insole to be removed to create more space.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|