- Echo's updated Mark Ti frame now with a tapered headtube.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional tensioner.
- New tapered headtube increases strength and stiffness in the front end. The top bearing is 1 1/8" while the lower bearing is 1.5".
- Large hole machined out of headtube reduces weight.
- Uses Echo's Integrated Tapered Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Seat tube has been replaced by drilled out cnc plates, giving the frame a unique look and reducing weight while maintaining a stiff rear end.
- New integrated brake arch and brake mounts replace the upper seatstays with a single machined piece of aluminum to improve braking power.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Uses M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 for additional stiffness. M6 Echo SL brake clamps supplied with frame.
- Available in an anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo graphics on downtube and stickers elsewhere.
- Frame supplied with titanium bottom bracket installed.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 100mm
- Reach: 660mm
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|