- Echo's updated 20" Ti frame now with a tapered headtube.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 116mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional sprung tensioner.
- New tapered headtube increases strength and stiffness in the front end. The top bearing is 1 1/8" while the lower bearing is 1.5".
- Large hole machined out of headtube reduces weight.
- Uses Echo's Integrated Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Features a redesigned CNC one-piece dropout/disc mount that is stronger and stiffer than previous designs.
- Standard 8mm thick IS disc mount.
- Reinforcement between the chainstay and seatstay provides additional disc mount strength.
- Seat tube has been replaced by drilled out cnc plates, giving the frame a unique look and reducing weight.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- A gusset has been added to the forward bashplate mount to increase durability in this high stress area.
- Available in an anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo graphics on downtube.
- Frame supplied with titanium bottom bracket installed.
- Wheelbase: 995mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 100mm
- Reach: 600mm
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|