Please Note: This bike has been lightly used and has some scratches on the chainstay, bashring, cranks, and pedals. All marks are cosmetic and the bike is fully functional. Parts spec is identical to the bike in the photos except for the grips, which are red Ourys.
- Czar's Ion bike is ideal for someone wanting to mix some BMX and street moves in with trials.
- More neutral geometry than a pure trials bike gives a more familiar feel to a normal bike for beginners and anyone coming from a BMX or mountain bike riding background.
- A super versatile bike; take it in the skate park, ride some rocks, practice manuals and ride it to and from spots.
- Quality Echo and Czar parts throughout provide a good mix of value and performance.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Avid mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Chainstays: 370mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 650mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Czar Ion 24" with integrated tensioners black|
|Fork||Czar Street Disc black|
|Stem||Czar Forged 80mm x 40°|
|Handlebar||Czar High Rise|
|Grips||Echo Rubber black|
|Brakes||Avid FR5 Levers/BB5 Calipers, 180mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Platform|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bashring|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS|
|Freewheel||Echo TR splined|
|Cog||Echo TR 14t splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Front Rim||Czar Double Wall 24"|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Rear Rim||Czar Double Wall 24"|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Disc splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|