Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: One piece composite
- Wing material: Stamped steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 294g per pair
- Warranty: 5 years
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
They feel cheap. The only reason I got those is because candy 2s and 3s didn't have red available at the time, which I wanted to accentuate the red on my entry level hardtail. Those are less than entry level imo. They are resin, which wears out quickly. I would reconsider getting 3s, as it is now available in red.