- High quality hydraulic rim brake lever from Spanish brand Clean.
- Tested and used by World Champion Abel Mustieles.
- Superlight minimalist design, manufactured in Spain to ensure the highest tolerances.
- Lever body is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Lever body design routes the brake line much closer to the bar than many other levers, making it harder for the line to be damaged in crashes.
- Supplied with M5 steel barbed fitting and bleed bolt with nylon washer.
- 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction.
- Features a CNC lever blade that is machined out to reduce weight.
- A bushing inside the lever blade prevents play from developing and gives the lever a very smooth motion.
- Unique wrap-around split clamp design is smooth so there are no bolts or sharp edges to hit your leg on.
- Aluminum TPA wheel and pin with nylon piston.
- Flip-flop design allows lever to be run as right or left.
- The lever is designed to be used with distilled water, antifreeze or mineral oil.
- Compatible with all slave cylinders on the market including Racing Line, Magura, and Echo.
- Available in anodized black finish with laser-etched Clean logos.
Please Note: Due to the barbed fittings and bleed bolts smaller M5 size, standard M6 fittings (Magura, Racing Line, etc.) will not fit this lever. RockShox and others offer an M5 hose fitting that is suitable for bleeding.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|