- Strong and dependable ISIS cranks from Trialtech.
- Constructed from durable 6061 aluminum.
- Forged manufacturing process results in a crank with an excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Hollowed out back section removes material where it is least efficient, helping to keep the weight down while allowing material to be used in more beneficial areas of the crank.
- Designed to be used with a front freewheel or threaded sprocket, the Sport ISIS have International Standard freewheel threads, and offer enough thread to make them compatible with almost any freewheel/sprocket and bashring combination.
- ISIS style bottom bracket fitting is lighter than traditional square taper cranks and results in a stiffer and stronger overall drivetrain system.
- Available in 165mm, 170 and 175mm lengths.
- Finished in a tough matte black anodizing and with stylish Trialtech laser etched logo.
Please note that the minimum required thread contact between crank arm and sprocket/freewheel is 9mm, and a 1.37" sprocket/freewheel with maximum internal thread diameter 33.80mm (NOT 1.375") must be used. Failure to adhere to this instruction will damage the cranks threads and this is not covered under warranty.