- Rockman's high-end 26" frame is one of the lightest and stiffest frames available.
- Developed with input from multiple-time World Champion Gilles Coustellier.
- Manufactured from high quality 7005 aluminum.
- Gussets where the top and down tubes meet the headtube increase strength.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt brake mounts spaced at 99.5mm
- Integrated brake booster improves brake performance and lever feel and saves weight over traditional brake boosters.
- Standard 68mm threaded bottom bracket shell.
- 44mm headtube designed for use with an internal 1 1/8" headset to reduce weight.
- A large hole has been machined in the headtube to further reduce weight.
- Neat CNC-machined dropouts are spaced at 135mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- One piece bottom bracket and chainstay yoke increases stiffness and durability compared to two piece welded designs.
- Side gussets have been welded between the seatube and stays to provide additional stiffness and reinforcement.
- Two brake lines guides are placed conveniently on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place.
- Designed for use with an 18-15 gear ratio.
- Available in anodized black with very clean-looking white and gold water transfer graphics.
- Wheelbase: 1090mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 75mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 125mm
- Reach: 665mm
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|