- High quality trials-specific hydraulic rim brake from Racing Line.
- Used by many top UCI riders including Benito Ros, Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier and many more!
- 15% more power than a Magura HS33 brake!
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and inlaid with 3k carbon fiber to reduce weight.
- New lever body design routes the brake line much closer to the bar making it harder for the line to be damaged in crashes.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware.
- 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction.
- Features a redesigned CNC 4-finger HS33 lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible.
- Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer, making sealing the bleed port easier.
- New hinged clamp design reduces weight over the previous lever, but still allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips.
- Slave cylinders feature an aluminum piston, an upgrade over Magura's plastic pistons.
- Fitted with one M8/M8 slave cylinder, and one M8/M6 cylinder. This requires the use of a shroud nut and olive at each end of the cross-over line, making it easier to repair or replace should you damage one mid-ride.
- Another substantial upgrade over other rim brakes is the inclusion of high performance trials brake pads (Racing Line backings with the popular TNN Green compound).
- Can be used as either a front or rear brake (supplied with full length hose).
- Available in anodized black with rainbow fittings or red with gold fittings.
- Supplied fully bled with mineral oil.
Please note: When installing the lever, ensure the clamp is closed as much as possible by hand before inserting the bolt. Failure to do so can result in cross-threading or stripping the lever body.
Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.