- Updated hydraulic rim brake lever from Racing Line.
- High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware.
- 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction.
- Features a CNC-machined 4-finger lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible.
- Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer (spare included), making sealing the bleed port easier.
- Redesigned bar clamp features bolts that thread in from the lever side, making the clamp smoother and more leg friendly.
- Split clamp allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips.
- Flip-flop design allows lever to be run as right or left.
- Compatible with Racing Line, Magura, and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use.
- Available in anodized black with rainbow ti fittings and laser-etched Racing Line logos.
- Shroud/compression nut and olive sold separately.
Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|