The C2 Flex from Pro-Ski offers a unique feeling rollerski that is more similar to snow skis.
- High strength spring steel creates a rollerski that feels and performs more like a snow ski than previous models.
- Made from hydro-formed SSAB high tensile spring steel.
- Stainless steel camber rod can be adjusted to customize the stiffness of the kick zone to the skier's weight.
- The flexibility of the shaft also allows athletes to turn the rollerskis like a snow ski, something that was much more difficult with stiffer models.
- The wheels on this ski have been designed to provide the closest experience you can get to being on-snow.
- Offers exceptional vibration absorption.
- Used by many elite skiers.
- 50mm rubber wheels provide good stability.
- Rear wheel contains a ratcheting mechanism that only rolls forward, enabling the athlete to “kick” as in classic skiing on snow.
- Rollerskis are pre-drilled to accommodate all styles of bindings.
Free installation of your bindings when you order them at the same time as your rollerskis. We ask for your boot size to help guide us when mounting your bindings.
Wheel diameter: 67 mm
Wheel width: 50 mm
Length: 790 mm
Please Note: The skis we have left in stock are white, not the black pictured.
Weight: 2103 g / pair w/o binding
Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturer defects (wear & tear not included)
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|