- Lightweight, competition proven rear tire from world famous bike trials brand Monty.
- Developed and tested by multiple time World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier.
- Low block tread design helps save weight.
- Widely spaced tread pattern increases grip and sheds mud better in natural terrain.
- Cut-outs from the central tread blocks and side blocks reduce weight further as well as improve grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces.
- Large volume provides excellent "bounce" compared to lower volume tires.
- Slow rebound rubber compound improves grip and gives the tire a predictable feel.
- Folding bead keeps weight to a minimum.
- Available in 26 x 2.5" size.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|