Jitsie's superlight 116mm disc hub from their race range of components.
- Designed with input from multiple time World Champion Dani Comas.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- 116mm spacing fits most 20" frames and some 24"/26" frames.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running and protect against dirt and water.
- Uses a custom designed, CNC machined 7075 aluminum tapered shell to minimize weight.
- Features a hollow aluminum axle, further reducing weight.
- Minimalist disc mount saves weight by removing material while improving strength by connecting directly to the flange.
- Precision threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Black or Red anodized finish with Jitsie laser etched logos.
- Supplied with steel bolts and Jitsie's superlight low profile aluminum washers.
- Spaced for use with snail cams (110mm + 3mm axle spacing for each snail cam).
- 32h spoke drilling only.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|