- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes.
- Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight.
- Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube.
- Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles.
- Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers.
- Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos.
- Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|