After many years of testing and refinement with some of the top street trials riders in the world, including Inspired Bicycles team riders Danny MacAskill, Fabio Wibmer and Ali Clarkson, the Inspired Fourplay forks have become one of the leading street trials forks on the market.
To help improve control on the front wheel and speed up the handling of bikes, the Fourplay forks feature an off-set of just 30mm. At 410mm long there is sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street mountain and trials bikes. To improve strength and durability, the forks feature a 7075 aluminium steerer with internal top cap threads and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed (which helps reduce damage to your brake cable/hose when learning tailwhips or bar-spins).
The custom designed disc mount helps to reduce stress under heavy braking forces normally associated with aggressive street riding. Stylish, sculpted dropouts enhance the appearance of the forks and also offer excellent wheel security while keeping overall weight to a minimum.
- Top quality forks, exclusive design specifically for the new generation of street riding.
- 7075 aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability.
- Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength.
- Unique, smooth welded and machined dropouts look classy and maximize durability without adding excessive weight.
- Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer.
- Fits 24" and 26" wheels.
- Disc mount only.
- Available in gloss powder coat black finish with white Fourplay graphic or gloss white with black Fourplay graphic.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|