Developed specifically for street trials riding, the Element V2 fork is designed to provide a similar level of performance and style to the popular and ultra-reliable Fourplay fork but at a more affordable price point.
The 410mm height gives sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street mountain and trials bikes. To improve strength and rigidity the forks feature the same extra-thick one-piece CNC machined steerer and share the custom-designed IS disc mount, found on the Fourplay fork, which reduces stress under heavy braking forces normally associated with aggressive street riding.
- Styled to match Inspired frames perfectly, these forks are designed specifically for the new generation of street riding.
- Ultra thick one-piece CNC machined aluminum steerer tube (6mm wall thickness), this fork overcomes many issues previously seen when using a bonded 2 piece steerer.
- Steerer is extra thick at the bottom, more so than other forks which appear to be the same, ensuring maximum stiffness and strength.
- Custom designed and manufactured disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength.
- Unique, smooth welded and machined dropouts look classy and maximize durability without adding excessive weight.
- One piece top-cap/nut replaces the standard press-fit star fangled nut, top-cap and bolt featured on other forks.
- Fits 24" and 26" wheels.
- Disc mount only.
- Available in gloss powder coat black finish with white Inspired graphic only.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|