- Rim brake lever from Freno based off of the 2005 Magura HS33.
- High quality lever is CNC machined from aluminum.
- Flip flop design for use as either a right or left hand lever.
- Comes standard with lightweight titanium hardware including pivot bolt, clamp bolts, and grub screw.
- CNC 4-finger lever blade offers 16% more power than standard 2-finger blades.
- Also features a split clamp lever design, an improvement over the original Magura lever. Now, you don't have to take your grips off to remove the brakes!
- Lever clamp bolts are recessed in clamp, reducing the painfulness of impacts when your leg hits the bar!
- Unique TPA design uses aluminum hemispherical bushings (not compatible with Magura or Racing Line) instead of plastic, increasing durability and stiffness.
- Another improvement sees the corners of the lever body near the TPA removed, an area that was prone to cracking on the HS33 levers.
- The lever body has also been reworked to cradle the lever pivot bolt, making it more secure and harder to damage.
- A stronger spring gives the lever a quicker return and snappier feel than similar levers.
- Uses an M8 grub screw instead of M6, which allows allows the brake line to be routed in either port.
- Uses a 14mm piston.
- Compatible with Magura, Racing Line, and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use.
- Available in anodized red or silver lever body with anodized black lever blade.
- Shroud nut and olive sold separately.
Important: In order to properly seal, both piston o-rings must be fully inside the piston bore. The lever reach adjustment must be dialed in enough so that neither o-ring is visible. Levers are supplied with reach properly adjusted.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|