Newly designed, absolutely featherweight classic ladies boot.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- New, revolutionary quick lock lacing system with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight – that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Features Fischer's top racing Xcelerator sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimized flex and torsional stiffness.
- Optimally tuned with the help of World Cup athletes for professional racing use.
- They are now using a breathable membrane for the uppers that helps manage moisture and helps keep feet dry.
The fit of this boot is one that is specifically designed for female athletes. Fischer uses a narrow heel counter and the placement of the arch a bit farther forward.
The weight of the boot, about the same as New Balance 766 running shoes, will help a racer keep that winning cadence at the end of a long race.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|