Echo's popular Urban 26" fork now in a tapered version!
- Features a tapered steerer to match the new Echo Mark Ti frames with a 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower.
- Thick, one-piece tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks. The steerer also tapers in thickness from bottom to top, which keeps the fork quite light despite its additional strength.
- Large crown area provides more weld contact area with the fork legs, further increasing strength.
- Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with the Echo Integrated Headset or any headset with a 36 degree bearing in the lower cup. This is a fairly common standard but not all headsets are compatible, please contact us if you are unsure.
- Large scoop machined from the crown reduces weight.
- International Standard disc tab is 8mm thick to handle the extreme brake forces of trials.
- New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles.
- Redesigned 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm are longer than previous versions to help dissipate stress through the fork legs.
- To match the Mark Ti frames, the 4-bolt mounts now use M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 to provide additional stiffness.
- Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos.
- Supplied with starnut already installed.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|