The Echo TR Stem as found on Echo complete bikes.
- Welded from high quality aluminum.
- Sand-blasted black finish.
- Simple and strong 2 bolt split clamp design.
- Recessed steerer bolts help protect knees from impacts.
- Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars and 1 1/8" threadless steerers.
- Features a sloping steerer clamp, which gives a cleaner look and provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar.
- Sloping top cap and top cap bolt and washer are included with the stem.
Not sure what length stem you need? Personal preference and the size of the rider play a big part, but here are some rough guidelines. Keep in mind that taller riders will usually feel more comfortable on longer stems and shorter riders may prefer shorter stems regardless of bb height.
- The 100mm x 30° and 115mm x 25° stems are great for street trials bikes or bikes with a low bottom bracket. It's also a good choice for smaller, younger riders to help shorten the reach of the bike.
- The 128mm x 28° version is ideal for a 24 inch wheeled bike or a stock bike with mid-range bottom bracket height (30mm-60mm rise).
- The 150mm x 30° stem will work best on bikes with more than 60mm of bb rise.
- The 160mm x 30° and 165mm x 28° stems will fit best with mod bikes or very tall riders on a stock with a high bb.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|165mm x 28°||ECH19699654K||ECH19699654K|