The Echo's popular TR ISIS cranks in a splined version.
- Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum making them strong and stiff.
- Large slot machined into the front of the cranks reduces weight.
- Splined crank/freewheel interface allows for easy installation and removal of freehweels. No more fussing with huge pry-bars to remove stuck threaded freewheels!
- Designed to work with Echo style pressfit bottom brackets. Special "top hat" bb spacers are supplied with the cranks that keep the freewheel secured on the splines.
- A freewheel spacer is supplied in case you want to run them without a bashring.
- If a bashring is used, it must have a base width of 4mm.
- Compatible only with Echo splined freewheels.
- Available in 160mm and 170mm.
- Anodized black with laser-etched Echo logos.
Please Note: Always remember to grease your pedal threads before installation.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|