- One of the lightest freewheels on the market now in a splined version!
- Uses 9 steel pawls to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedal response.
- Outer ring and internals constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability.
- Base and cap made from titanium to reduce weight to a minimum.
- Unique spring design provides reliable engagement and gives it a loud sound.
- Featuring Echo's new splined crank/fw interface. The fw simply slides onto the splines on the crank and is held in place by a flared bb spacer (included with cranks). No more hassle trying to remove stuck threaded fws!
- Compatible only with Echo splined cranks.
- Available in 18t only.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|