- Echo's entry-level 20" bike built around their Mark V 20" frame.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Grippy Maxxis tires provide great traction on obstacles.
- Dual Echo TR disc brakes provide good stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Grey anodized frame with black parts.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +80mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 595mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Mark V 20" rim/disc with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo SL 20" Disc|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30°|
|Brakes||Echo TR 160mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 12t|
|Tires||Maxxis Creepy Crawler|
|Rims||Echo Single Wall|
|Hubs||Echo TR Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|