- Echo's Mark Ti bike offers lightweight performance at a reasonable price.
- Integrated headset is durable and keeps weight and stack height to a minimum.
- Tapered 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube gives additional strength and stiffness to the front end.
- Features Echo's new tapered Urban fork that's stiff and strong!
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Brake mounts on the frame are machined into a one-piece seatstay yoke, providing excellent braking power and stiffness.
- Also features a splined freewheel and cranks, making freewheel installation and removal a snap.
- Single wall rims, a range of TR parts, and full titanium bolts finish off this lightweight build nicely.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay Length: 378mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Echo Mark Ti 26" Tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 26" Disc Tapered|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Handlebar||Echo SL black|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR rim brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo SL black|
|Pedals||Echo SL Caged black|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bashring black|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Ti|
|Freewheel||Echo SL Splined Ti|
|Cog||Echo Splined Ti 15t|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Pace 1.95"|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall black|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent 2.35"|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall black|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Splined Non-Disc|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|