Echo's Mark IV frame combines modern geometry, low weight, and affordability.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional sprung tensioner.
- Large hole machined out of headtube reduces weight.
- Updated with Echo's new Integrated Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Available in anodized gray finish with laser-etched Echo graphics.
- Frame supplied with bottom bracket installed.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 110mm
- Reach: 660mm
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|