- Designed by Echo for younger riders who are too small for a standard 20" mod bike.
- Spec'd with many of the same quality Echo parts found on the adult model.
- Shorter wheelbase and lower botttom bracket than adult 20" bikes make it ideal for youngsters to learn trials.
- 20" front rim on the rear wheel sheds unnecessary weight and keeps the bike maneuverable for small riders.
- Grippy Maxxis tires provide great traction on obstacles.
- Hydraulic rim brakes provide great stopping power while keeping the weight low.
- Best suited for riders between 4ft and 5ft tall.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 950mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +55mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 560mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Kid 20" with integrated tensioners|
|Stem||Echo TR 100 x 30|
|Brakes||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit|
|Cog||Echo TR 12t|
|Rims||Echo TR 20" Front|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|