- Splined freewheel from Clean as found on their high end complete bikes.
- Uses 9 steel pawls with a 45t ratchet to create 135 engagement points for ultra quick pedaling response!
- Machined from a custom mold from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability.
- Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel a distinctive loud sound.
- Unlike most other freewheels it uses high quality sealed bearings for improved durability and protection from dirt and grit.
- Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels.
- Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks.
- Supplied with a 1mm spacer to be used between the crank and freewheel.
- Anodized red finish with laser-etched Clean logos.
- Available in 18t only.
Please Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|