- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski. If conditions have changed or you waxed wrong for the day, this wax can be easily and quickly…
- Easy and fast to apply. - Can be used from tip to tail. - Shake before use, polish for best results. - Also works well as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 80ml. Red: 0ºC to 10ºC Violet: 1ºC to -6ºC Blue: -4ºC to -15ºC
- Zero 70 Economy Spray from Swix. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. -70ml.
- Prevents ice buildup and enhances glide on mohair classic skis. - 85ml.
Swix Zero Spray. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. - 100% Fluorocarbon formula gives better results than economy version. - 50ml.
Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow (snow temp -5 to +1C). It is especially good in falling and new snow in that temperature range in high humidity. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.